Length: 368mm. Image shows assembled kit.
Body motor, tires, R/C equipment, battery pack and charger are sold separately.
Efficiency is the Watchword
This assembly kit creates an efficient shaft-driven 4WD chassis. Its composite structure with integrated lower deck and side frame sections facilitates a largely symmetrical design for balanced steering. Choose between 2 layouts, with a front motor position for superb stability, or a rear motor for dynamic drive. Steering linkage components are bulkhead-mounted to eliminate the effect of chassis roll. With full ball bearings, universal shafts and gear differential units, the drivetrain is as smooth as silk, as is the ride thanks to TRF dampers. Square-shaped IFMAR regulation battery packs are compatible.
- TRF Special Dampers
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum Propeller Shafts
- Front/Rear Gear Differentials
- Front/Rear Universal Shafts
- TRF418 Suspension
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
- Aluminum Turnbuckle Shafts
- Full Ball Bearings
- The TB-05 PRO utilizes integrated lower deck and side frame sections, with large side openings making it easy to work on.
Attaching the steering linkage to the bulkhead ensures that steering feel is not affected by any roll the chassis experiences.
High performance TRF418 suspension components are paired with TRF special dampers for the promise of a smooth drive.
Aluminum turnbuckle upper arms allow easy camber adjustment, while universal shafts transfer power with minimal loss.
The benefits of the aluminum motor mount are twofold: an efficient heat sink effect, and solid, rigid motor attachment.
Two types of aluminum propeller shaft are included in the kit, allowing the TB-05 PRO to be set up in two different layouts.
This image shows the front motor layout, which gives the chassis a greater emphasis on stability.
The rear motor layout pictured here places greater emphasis on providing a highly dynamic drive.
- Length: 368mm
- Width: 187mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Composite Resin Monocoque (Integrated Lower Deck & Side Frames)
- 2 Selectable Layouts
- Longitudinal Motor, Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front & Rear Gear Differential Units
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Requires motor and Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Separately Required Items
- Type 540 Motor
- 2-channel R/C system with ESC
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery pack and charger