RC Manuals
Shopping Cart
Parts Store
Racer's Choice
Forum Menu

Home > Forum > TQ News
TQ News

Go to List | Previous | Next
TQ Carpet Series Non-Boost class ESC List - for Non-Boost Classes.

TQ RC Racing (tqrcracing) wrote, 12/21/2010 6:31:04 PM views: 795

Important notice for Non-Boost class racers.

I should have announced the list earlier.

It's time to make it clear that which ESCs are eligible for Non-Boost ESC Classes.
  - 1/10 17.5 Non-Boost,GT10 & RCGT, FWD(FF03),World GT 13.5 and F1

TQ Carpet Championship Series will allow the ESCs which in the Roar Approved Sportsman ESC List.

Go To ROAR Approved Sportsman ESC List

I believe this will make every racers feel fair, and resolve the issues about the eligible ESCs. 

Comments[2]
Paul Chavez
Thanks for the update. Anyone interested Team Assocaited site has a cool esc trade in program. Check RC10.com and go to the LRP tab, look on the left side and follow the link. SPX Zero with 0 timing non boost mode.
Traded in a burnt out esc for the Zero for $119 and change at thier warehouse in Lake forest. These are new. Merry Christmas
12/23/2010 12:51:30 PM Reply
TQ RC Racing
Paul wrote:
Thanks for the update. Anyone interested Team Assocaited site has a cool esc trade in program. Check RC10.com and go to the LRP tab, look on the left side and follow the link. SPX Zero with 0 timing non boost mode.
Traded in a burnt out esc for the Zero for $119 and change at thier warehouse in Lake forest. These are new. Merry Christmas
Thanks for the information. Looks like great chance to get the new ESC.
Merry Christmas :)
12/23/2010 3:23:57 PM Reply
New Comment

Previous: Holiday Schedule.
Next: Free XRC Magazine for every racers in this weekend.

Shipping & Returns | Your Privacy | Terms of Use | Location | Hours | Contact Us
Address:13788 Roswell Ave #107 Chino, CA 91710   Email: tq@tqrcracing.com   Phone: 909-590-2552
Copyright TQ RC RACING. All Rights Reserved.